Monday, December 26, 2016

Welcome to my blog!

Merry Christmas and welcome to my first blog post! Please excuse the appearance of my page as I am new to this blogging world and am working out all the kinks. 

I have been contemplating creating a blog for a few years now, I have attempted on a few occasions but failed miserably. With encouragement from a few friends I have decided to actually start a lifestyle blog and try to be consistent with it. My main inspiration for starting a blog was getting pregnant (and married) this year. With so many life changes going on I wanted a way to document everything and share it with everyone. My journey through my first pregnancy has been an amazing but also hilarious one. There are so many changes and things that happen during pregnancy that I feel like no one ever talks or shares about and I wanted to change that. I want to share the good, bad, and strange parts about pregnancy (and life in general) that people are afraid to actually say out loud (except that all my friends know that I will and do share). Everyone that knows me is aware that I am not afraid to say what's on my mind and often my unfiltered mouth gets me in trouble (but that's okay with me). I want to share the realistic, unfiltered, unedited parts about my life. I am hoping this blog will be a fun and interesting way to show everyone tiny snapshots of my crazy busy life and all of the things that make me smile.

Needless to say I am excited to share all of the ups and downs of life as a newly wed and soon to be first time mommy! Cheers to new beginnings and new adventures :)

Christmas morning PJs (that barely fit over my bump)
Christmas celebrations with my husband (aka baby daddy)

Until next time!
    Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment